Reasons to Choose Us
Dr Danny De Villiers has practiced dentistry since 1981, gaining vast experience in all aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry, with special interest in orthodontics, including Early Functional (non-extraction) Orthodontics for children. He regularly attends courses to maintain his expertise in General Dentistry, Orthopaedics & Orthodontics and Jaw Joint Dysfunction (TMD).
Dr. de Villiers’ passion has always been to provide excellent service and outstanding treatment results. His goal is to improve people’s lives by creating beautiful, healthy smiles and faces. His patients often refer their family and friends to his practice. Dr de Villiers is affectionately known as “Danny the Dentist” to those who have benefited from his caring, holistic approach to dentistry and aesthetics.
At Danny de Villiers Dentist in Weybridge, you will find:
- Welcoming, warm, professional and friendly staff.
- We listen to your questions, concerns and requirements.
- Personalised holistic care approach, to your dentistry needs.
- Highest level of care with consideration and comfort.
- Highly skilled dentist with 32 years experience.
- Latest technology with digital x-rays and intra-oral photographs.
- Complimentary consultations with our Treatment Coordinator.
- Discussions with Danny to decide the best option to suit your needs.
- Mercury-free fillings using best materials available.
- Smile reconstructions using the latest concepts and materials in aesthetic dentistry.
- Pain free dentistry.
- Care and confidence building for nervous patients.
- Early morning, late evening and Saturday appointments.
- Same day emergency care.
- Choice of text, email or phone reminders.
- Free coffee while you wait.
- Free wi-fi.
Our promise to you as a patient is:
- To treat you with respect and understanding.
- To provide you with a treatment plan and estimate of costs, after your initial examination, for your specific needs.
- To use the latest, best available materials and techniques.
- To have treatment carried out in a state of the art environment, by caring, highly trained professional staff.
- To monitor and supervise the work that we have completed, to ensure that you remain happy with your result.
- To adhere to all CQC regulations and standards and in particular, regarding our sterilisation and infection control.
- To provide excellent service in a relaxed, personal and friendly environment.
Danny de Villiers adheres to the rules governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council (GDC) “Standards for Dental Professionals”.