What is Denplan Essentials?
Denplan Essentials is an easy set-up maintenance plan. You pay a monthly fee that covers a set number
of treatments, including dental check-ups, dental hygiene visits and dental x-rays. You can sign up
quickly and easily even if you have outstanding treatment.
Denplan coverage from as low as 92p per day!
What does Denplan Essentials include?
- Dental check-ups (frequency decided by your Dentist)
- Dental hygiene visits (frequency decided by your Dentist)
- Dental x-rays
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
Why choose Denplan Essentials?
- Encourages you to attend regular dental visits
- Allows for you to budget for routine oral care
- You can join your practice easily by signing up online (Discretional to Dentist)
- Simple to set up with no patient assessments required
What’s not included with Denplan Essentials?
- Restorative dental treatments. (Such as fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures, lab fees and prescriptions)
- Any treatments your Dentist has excluded from your plan contract.
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment.
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Treatment carried out elsewhere
- Extraction of wisdom teeth